Robertson Quay is having its the first large-scale launch in eight years: Martin Modern. The new condo project will comprise 450 residential units set within a botanic garden. It will offer a range of two, two plus study, three and four-bedroom apartments with sizes spanning 764 sq ft to 1,798 sq ft. Prices start from S$1.8 million.
Residents will be able to enjoy lush greenery in this development, more than 80% of the land area set aside for a beautiful botanic garden with over 200 species of plants and more than 50 species of trees and palms.
The project highlights includes:
– 2 Towers of 450 units (up to 30 storeys)
– Low site-coverage with Extensive Botanical Landscape
– Bespoke concierge services
– Panoramic Views of gardens / city / the Singapore River
– 2 to 4 Bedrooms (2BR, 2+S sizes from 800-880sqft / 3BR, 3+S sizes from 1,000-1,300sqft/ 4BR with private lift 1,800sqft ) on average price of $2300psf (prices and sizes subject to change)
This next masterpiece by renowned Guocoland Singapore in District 9 Orchard/River Valley is slated for launch on 22 July 2017. There is a preview period prior to the official launch. Due to overwhelming response for the past 2 days, Martin Modern show suite operating hour is extended to this coming weekend 10 – 14 July (10am – 1pm)
Call +65-94772121 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for preview and launch details.